Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Post One.

In this journal I plan to tell you about my day to day progress in becoming a freelance artist and graphic designer. :-) I'm a 34 year old stay-at-home mom to Joshua (4) and Sarah (8), I have a Bachelor's Degree in Illustration and an Associates in Graphic Design. I have a desire to illustrate greeting cards and childrens' books. I've even written my own children's book, which I plan to share with you all sometime soon. With all this knowledge and practice, it's time for me to take a leap and put it to use. Every day I will do something towards accomplishing this goal. What was my accomplishment today?

This blog. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Great idea and i cant wait wait to see your work. Ypu are an amazing artist. Iwill put links to yoir blog on all my internet stuff.

    ReplyDelete